See Change Consulting’s interview coaching will help you be at your best in your next interview, whether this is through managing your nerves more effectively, constructing better responses or walking in to the interview armed with the knowledge about what interview panels are really looking for from interviewees. Interview Skills Package
Gain valuable insights and interview tips based on our years of experience with interview processes and real world knowledge of what actually works in interview rooms – practical help not just theory or buzzwords.
Why not enlist the help of one of the best interview coaches in Canberra to plan a confident and effective interview approach so you can play to your own strengths and be yourself? If you are applying for an APS job, current recruitment practices are changing rapidly and we can help you understand how this will affect how to present yourself effectively.
INTERVIEW SKILLS PACKAGE – (*PRE CHRISMAS SPECIALS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PACKAGE)
Choose from a single 1 hour coaching session or the very popular Interview Skills Package (2 x 1 hour coaching sessions). The Interview Skills Package covers off on a range of interview skills, and will always be tailored to what you are most interested in.
Enquire Now if you are looking for:
- Help to overcome nerves – if you do all the right preparation but get crippled by nerves at interview, we can help you!
- General interview tips – perhaps you are getting merit listed but never listed 1st ?
- Help to better present your skills and strengths (especially for APS or other public sector job interviews)
- Better ways to prepare for a job interview – practical interview tips and a tailored approach for so you can play to your strengths and be yourself at the interview
- Interview questions and answers – effective ways to frame your responses and ideas about answering typical interview questions
- Help to anticipate the interview questions – typical interview questions by job level (especially for APS / public sector jobs)
- Help to understand feedback you have had from an unsuccessful interview – what does it really mean….help to go into the next interview with a better approach
- Troubleshooting skills – tips and techniques to prepare for and master typical challenges in a job interview
- An edge to get entry to graduate programs – coaching to help you really understand what APS agencies look for in graduates
- Ideas about how to present your examples effectively – guidance about what works and what doesn’t when you present examples, including why the STAR method is not always enough to win you the job.
- Help to understand selection criteria – help with addressing selection criteria or common questions at a job interview (all levels including SES)
- Information about Interviews – See Change specialises in APS job interviews but can offer interview tips for jobs in the private sector also. Our coaching is based on real world experience and insights.
- Interview practice – take advantage of the chance for a mock interview, with real world interview questions and immediate feedback on your approach. Learn to feel comfortable at an interview, in a safe and supportive conversation space in our mock interview coaching session (face to face or by Skype or phone, to suit your schedule). See Change Consulting’s mock interview coaching is invaluable in honing your interview performance. Feedback and interview tips will be individualised to suit you and is provided based on your coach’s first hand extensive experience in recruitment and in working on or with numerous APS selection committees.
Alison Shepherd, of See Change, has thousands of hours of first hand experience helping with interviews and recruitment processes.. She knows exactly what works in interview rooms and what doesn’t, including for SES levels and is highly skilled in helping you work out how to play to your strengths at interview. She can assist you to anticipate and consider interview questions and answers, for all APS levels including the SES, and, through skillful coaching, help you present yourself calmly and confidently.